TOV VKF “BUDTRANSPOSTACH” (OOO PKF “STROYTRANSSNAB”)
is the Ukrainian manufacturer of brake equipment for railway wagons.
Year of foundation is 1991.
Major areas of activities:
- Manufacturing of brake equipment;
- Manufacturing of mechanical rubber items;
- Manufacturing of flash eliminators for weapons;
- Testing laboratory.
In the CIS manufacturers register (“1520 mm railway track areas”) the company is awarded the conditional number 1411 with the purpose of marking the brake equipment products
1.1. Manufacturing of brake equipment
- Designing of brake items;
- Designing of casting molds;
- Development of metal processing technologies;
- Assembly of finished units and components;
- Testing finished items, including those under pressure.
Parts of railway wagon brake system
1.2. Manufacturing of technical rubber items
- Development of a formula of rubber compounds (over 80)
- Development of additives to rubber compounds
- Manufacturing of rubber hoses with thread reinforcement
- Manufacturing of seals. Rings, and other rubber items
1.3. Manufacturing of flash eliminators
Includes designing of muzzle brake compensators,
their production and field testing.
2. TESTING LABORATORY
- Testing of materials and finished items;
- Calibration of testing equipment;
- Keeping technical records;
- Manufacturing and testing of samples.